Monday, November 2, 2009

"BILLLIIIIIIII is BACK"

wow...again its back .....this time with a bigger bang than previous years...The" Billliiiii" is on the net this time, Haunting students with anxiety and nightmares.. I my self can feel the buzz , the hype and the race for IIMs and Top B-school in India.To start with i must thank IMS Learning resources for helping me out with my preparation......The journey to" Bell the CAT" started in JAN 2009 when i enrolled for CAT Classic @ IMS. Started with Basics of Quant and Verbal for 2 months and Then slowly started practicing tests given by IMS(trust me :It helps).Now iam at a stage where iam done with my studies and waiting to have a GO at the "Billlliiiii".

3 comments:

  1. best of luck chote!!!!...give me ur new number!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. billi sucks dude..stil wont let ur hopes down..all the best :-) hey where are ur earlier posts, think they just disappeared ...repost them na :-)

    ReplyDelete